Need to make a note on the use of labels 30 and 31 for content items
- 30 is an "extra lecture" on How Do We Know What We Know?
- 31 is the last lecture on Chapter 30, You and Your Research
- 30 is the slides for How Do We Know What We Know?
- 31 is the slides for You and Your Research
NOTE: The title slide for both sets of slides says "Session 30"
- 30 is the lecture notes for You and Your Research
I'm not sure there is an actual "issue" here. Just wanted to make a note that this may become confusing since the last lecture consists of a video labeled as 31, a slide deck labeled as 31, and then the chapter labeled 30.